One of the most important thing we can do as cannabis policy reform advocates is to contact our representatives, again and again… and again.
You know the saying, “The squeaky wheel gets the grease?”
That holds true here.
What You Can Do RIGHT NOW!
- DO THIS NOW: Support Impending Marijuana Legalization Plan
- Register to Vote on the NORML website!
- Take 5 minutes to click through these links below to contact your representatives today and tell them to support the various pieces of legislation proposed.
- Don’t just stop at sending these action alerts below! Take the next step and call or go in person to tell your local representatives you want smart legislation to legalize cannabis for adult use in New York, that is crafted to give all New Yorkers a chance at ownership in the industry and reinvests back into our communities.
New York State Legislation Action Alerts
- New York: Submit Your Comments on Marijuana Legalization Legislation
- Legislation to Seal Past Cannabis Convictions
- Legislation to Expand Veteran Access to Medical Marijuana
- Let Doctors Decide When to Recommend Medical Marijuana
- Legislation to Include Pets in Medical Cannabis Program
- Legislation to Allow Medical Cannabis in Schools
- Tell your Lawmakers to Act on DoH Study Recommending Marijuana Legalization
- Marijuana Legalization Effort
Federal Legislation Action Alerts
- Federal: Time For The FDA To Recommend International Descheduling Of Cannabis
- Penalize States That Maintain Criminalization: Support the Marijuana Justice Act
- Completely Decriminalize Federally: Support the Marijuana Freedom and Opportunity Act
- Veterans: House Bill Introduced to Expand Veterans' Access to Medical Marijuana
- Bipartisan Restrictions On Jeff Sessions: The STATES Act To End Federal Enforcement In States That Legalized Medical or Adult-Use
- Join the Caucus: Tell your Congressional Representative to join the recently formed federal Cannabis Caucus
- Data: Tell your Representative to support the Marijuana Data Collection Act
- Economic: Support The Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE Banking Act)
- Economic: Support the State Marijuana And Regulatory Tolerance (SMART) Enforcement Act