Don’t miss out! Signup for our newsletter!
Follow this link to add your name to our list.
Want to volunteer for Roc NORML and get more involved as a cannabis activist?
Click here to fill out our volunteer form!
2020 Membership Overview
We are rebranding the 2020 Memberships in hopes of growing our membership base, and we need the support of local businesses to help us do that. When we grow our membership base, we grow the: awareness of our issue in the community, in turn breaking down the stigmas around cannabis consumers; the number of cannabis activists in Rochester to help move our mission forward and engage in action to help reform laws around marijuana prohibition; community support and engagement, and most importantly, our Roc NORML community.
What does it mean to be a 2020 Roc NORML Member?
- Roc NORML 2020 Membership Card with 10% off purchases at Membership Sponsor businesses
- Monthly Roc NORML Newsletter, with information about local cannabis related events and legislation updates
- Discounted entry to Roc NORML events that have a cover charge and free entry to monthly Roc NORML Membership & Networking Meetings
- Depending on the membership level (listed below), entered X times to win prizes at each monthly member/networking meeting and other chances to win prizes throughout the year:
- $10 – Basic = 1 ticket to win prize every meeting, must be present to win
- $20 – Advocate = 2 tickets to win prize every meeting, must be present to win
- $40 – Friend = 4 tickets to win prize every meeting, must be present to win
- $100+ – Beneficiary = 10 tickets to win prize every meeting, don’t need to be present to win
- Members can upgrade their level during any meeting to get more tickets
- As a member, for every friend you bring to a meeting, you get an extra ticket; bring 1 friend = 1 extra ticket, bring 2 friends = 2 extra tickets, etc.
How do I become a member?
- Donate any of the amounts listed above (or more!)
- Fill out the Roc NORML New Member Form
- Come to a Roc NORML Monthly Networking & Membership Event to pick-up your membership card and get involved!
Thank you for your support – we couldn’t do this without you!
Your membership dues help support our mission to educate the public and lawmakers about the benefits of responsible cannabis use, while working to reform the laws surrounding cannabis prohibition. Your dues help support things like: